Monday, March 16, 2009

A Lot of "Buzz" About Sigma's 125th Anniversary Pig Dinner on April 18th

Wow, there's certainly a lot of "buzz" going around for Sigma Chapter's 125th anniversary Pig Dinner celebration on April 17 -19, 2009!

As the respository for many of the e-mail messages and exchanges, I've been privvy to a LOT of stuff! I've heard from Sigma Graduate Brothers from (way) years' past, many of whom have not replied to my letters in years! We should have a good showing at our Pig Dinner this year.

HAVE **YOU** REPLIED AND SENT IN YOUR RSVP FORM? Every Sigma Graduate Brother by now should have received two invitations, so please use one of them to reply and RSVP for the 125th anniversary. If by chance you didn't receive one, please send me an e-mail message to gabjr33@comcast.net and I will send you a form (PDF file) to complete and return in the mail.

We're expecting the largest gathering of Sig Fijis since the 100th anniversary in 1984! Please be a part of this historic event, and be sure to pre-register, okay?

Can't make it this year? Then, please consider returning your RSVP form with a donation to the Sig Fiji Alumni Association -- we'd appreciate it! We have a SPECIAL option this year: $125 for the 125th anniversary! I've had a few Brothers already elect this option, and I plan to join them.

Thanks, Brothers -- I look forward to seeing many of you in a few weeks!

Fraternally,

Skip Buckley '80

Perge!

No comments: